3-2-17 LOPPET UPDATE: 

THE LOPPET HAS BEEN MOVED TO SUNDAY, SAME START TIMES

 

The latest weather forecast for Saturday shows temps around 0 and wind, with wind chills  at -15 to -20F. Rather than wait and cancel or postpone, we are moving the race to Sunday. There will be free skiing on Saturday here for all Loppet participants! If you are unable to ski with us on Sunday, you will have the choice of an entry into next years Loppet or a refund.
 

The trails look great! A current base of 6-20" out there, sugar granular surfaces. The base was porous enough that the rain we received last night has already moved down into the snowpack. We will continue to update the conditions and any course changes. The sign up deadline has been extended to 5PM on Friday 3-3. Sign up on Skireg.com or contact us via email or phone 207-864-4309. We are still offering the team discount- call ahead for details.