Illinois Cup Categories (Pending Approval from the ICA):
- Juniors - all ages - enter Junior Category
- Masters 40+1-4 = Masters 40+1-4
- Masters 50+1-4 = Masters 50+1-4
- Women Category 4 = Women Cat 4/5 Race at 11:10 pm
- Women Category 3 = Women Cat 3 Race at 10:30 am
- Women Category 1/2 = Women P/1/2/3
- Men Category 4 = Cat 4
- Men Category 3 = Cat 3
- Men Category 1/2 = P/1/2/3
General Race Notes:
- Races held rain or shine.
- Registration opens 7:30 AM and closes 30 minutes prior to each race.
- Pre-register online at BikeReg.com by midnight, Thursday, April 6th.
- Day-Of Registration by cash, check, or credit card w/ $10 Day-of fee.
- Pre-Registration fees apply
- Valid 2017 USAC license must be presented. Renew at USACycling.org, $70 adults or $35 juniors.
- One-day licenses are available at registration for $10. One-day licensees race Cat 5 for men and women.
- Women are welcome to enter races not designated as “Women’s,” including Masters races, per USA Cycling guidelines.
- No refunds or transfers of event entries.
NEUTRAL WHEEL SERVICE AND RACE PROMOTION BY:
Blackhawk Farms Raceway is located at
15538 Prairie Road, South Beloit, IL 61080
I-90 toward Rockford. Exit 3 for Rockton Road. Turn west onto Rockton Road, toward the truck stop. Right turn onto IL-251N. Left turn at the light onto Prairie Hill Rd. Left turn at the stop sign on to S. Bluff Rd. Follow signage to Blackhawk Farms Raceway. Turn left into the Raceway's North entrance and continue to the gate where you must sign in prior to parking at the track.
CHECK ROAD CONSTRUCTION AND TRAVEL TIMES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
Concessions, restrooms, indoor spectating areas and
changing facilities are available!
Littering or urinating on the track or on Blackhawk Farms grounds will result in a fine and disqualification from event.
No warming up on the course during races; there are several covered areas available for trainers and rollers. Use caution entering and exiting the course. Obey all course marshals.
Wear a helmet at all times when on your bicycle.
USA CYCLING PERMIT 2017-780 | ALL USA CYCLING RULES APPLY