* Women 3 and 40+ will race together and be eligible for the prize purse; top 3 riders from each group will receive medals.
Masters races are part of the Northeast Masters Cycling Association Championship Series. See race flyer for details on breakdown on category for series points, or go to the series page at http://www.northeastmasters.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=550632&module_id=176960.
WAITLISTS: If a field is full you may sign up for the waitlist for that field. Be present at registration when number pickup closes (30 minutes before start time): If there are any spots available, riders on the waitlist will be called in order of registration to secure those remaining spots. If a rider on the waitlist is present and cannot get in, the entry fee will be refunded. If a rider on the waitlist is not present when their name is called and does not get a number, the entry fee is forfeited and will not be refunded.
USA Cycling license required for all events. Riders without USA Cycling licenses can purchase a one-day licenses at registration for $10. Number pickup and day of registration will be available from 7:30am until ½ hour before scheduled start time for all fields; add a $5 surcharge to day-of entries per day. 2nd race will be $20 (discount will be processed through BikeReg).
Clinic will be available for all brand new racers and category 4 and 5 riders. Those participants who complete the clinic may start their respective 4/5 race as part of the clinic entry fee . Cost of clinic includes 1-day license for those that need it. Also competitors who enter the Men 4/5 or Women 4/5 races may participate in the clinic at no cost.
Clinic hosted by
Helmets are required at all times and jerseys must have sleeves (no tank-tops or vests). Races may be combined or cancelled if field minimums are not met by April 28th. There is no warming up on the course at any time; infractions will subject riders to disciplinary action and/or disqualification from the event.
- From Albany, NY: I-90 east from Albany to Taconic Pkwy (Exit B2) South to NY 23 East to NY 22 South to US 44 East into Connecticut, bear right onto CT 112 and continue approx. 6 miles to Lakeville (follow signs for parking).
- From New York City: Head north on the Henry Hudson Pkwy, continue north on the Saw Mill Pkwy and take Cross County Pkwy E to Hutchison River Parkway North. Bear left onto I-684 North to the end and continue north onto N.Y. Route 22 north for 45 miles to Millerton, N.Y. to U.S. Rt. 44 east approx. 3 miles, then bear right onto Conn. Rt. 112 and continue approx. 6 miles to Lakeville (follow signs for parking).
- From Boston, Mass: Head west on I-90 for 123 miles to Exit 2, Lee, Mass. Bear right onto off-ramp to U.S. Rt. 20 and bear right (west) onto Mass. Rt. 102 for 4.7miles to U.S. Rt. 7 in Stockbridge, Mass. Take U.S. Rt. 7 south into Canaan, Conn. Continue on U.S. Rt. 7 south another 9 miles, then bear right (west) onto Conn. Rt. 112 and continue approx. 1 mile to Lakeville (follow signs for parking).
- From Hartford, Conn: Head west on U.S. Rt. 44, 35 miles to Canaan, Conn. Turn left (south) onto U.S. Rt. 7, and continue approx. 6 miles, then bear right (west) onto Conn. Rt. 112 and continue approx. 6 miles to Lakeville (follow signs for parking).
For more information on the race weekend, log online to http://www.fastalracing.com or you can e-mail promoter Alan Atwood at email@example.com.
Race promoted by: