NEBC offers many benefits to its members, new and old. The following list covers the highlights:
- Teams and colleagues from Junior to Grand Masters, beginners to advanced, to train, race, and develop with. Teammates and team resources readily available to coordinate and focus training, racing programs, and carpooling. NEBC places special emphasis on junior and women’s racing, fielding one of the largest, most eclectic women’s Clubs in the nation, with members ranging in age from 9 to 70 and racing experience from beginner to World Champion.
- Skills clinics in various disciplines—(crit racing, hill climbing, sprinting, cyclocross).
- Club sourced team-oriented coaching periodically throughout the season.
- A weekly menu of training rides designed to build strength (Thursday hill climb), endurance (Wednesday time trial), camaraderie (Saturday group rides), and seasonal events.
- Substantial discounts on most merchandise at the Cycle Loft.
- Team clothing with on-line ordering windows.
- Discounted entry fees for the Charlie Baker Time Trial.
- Race Reimbursement Program—Race Reimbursement Program - A new RRP program for 2017 is being developed, check with the NEBC BOD for more details or see the web site for the latest information.
- USAC Nationals and UCI Worlds financial travel support,part of the RRP program
- Access to e-mail lists for answers to even the most obscure questions about training, nutrition, technique, equipment, and the rules of racing.
- USAC Officials support in the form of license reimbursement for new and current officials
For more info on the Club, browse through our web site and be sure to visit the About NEBC page, and the list of NEBC news archives. Or send us a note at info@NortheastBicycleClub.org.
You can also join us for the monthly club BOD meetings, which are posted on our calendar.
Note: Membership list and email info may be shared with NEBC sponsors for discount and marketing purposes. Please contact us if you would like your email info withheld.